top of page


If you plan to travel with children under the age of 18, they need to have an original copy of their birth certificate. It needs to be unabridged (names of both birth parents).  Also, if traveling with a guardian or only one parent, they need a signed, notarized release giving permission to the guardian or the other parent traveling. You will not be allowed to board on your international flight without these documents.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
bottom of page